The Managing Committee undertakes a variety of Cultural & Religious Programs :-
These programs are intimated to the Members of the PJYM time to time by the Circulars. All the Members are requested to attend the program on time. The Programs are being proposed by the Managing Committee & it can change the time & place of the Programs.
TOWARDS EDUCATIONAL GOAL
PJYM has in its short life span of 12 Years organized various
programs for the benefit of Samaj.
- Organised vocational Guidance, Personality Development Computer education
- On year to year basis organized Drawings & Crafts
competition for the children of Samaj.
TOWARDS MEDICAL GOAL
- Organised Medical Camps on 26th January every year.
During last several years Medical camps were conducted for
ECG check up, Blood Group check up, Eye check up, Dental
check up, bone density checkup Full body check up etc.
- PJYM has even created a Database of Blood Group, which
is very useful in emergency for contacting persons if
Blood of a particular group is required. This database
is successfully used many a time.
- Recently on 26th January, 2004 a major Medical camp
was successfully managed by PJYM.
- PJYM has also pursued the goal of providing all the members of samaj the facility for Hepititis Vaccination.
- These medical camps are unique & were started by
PJYM for the benefit of persons of Samaj.
TOWARDS SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- PJYM started to organize & successful managed visits
to native place at the time of "Rath Yatra after
Paryushyan Maha Parva. These visits helped many persons
from our Samaj to attend the Rath Yatra for the 1st time
in their life. The youth groups who attended this Rath
Yatra are surprised to see the magnitude & importance
of Rath Yatra. Not only youth, even the elderly persons
who could not go to Pratapgarh to attend this Yatra, due
to various reasons, gave their blessing to PJYM for arranging
- PJYM is helping for last several years to Pratapgarh
Dasha Humad Priti Bhoj Samiti on 26th January to organize
the social gathering and lunch on this occasion.
- PJYM organized a Yuvak Yuvati Parichay Sammelan in Mumbai & also published a Book containing
Details of unmarried Boys & Girls. The program was
a grand success and the book proved very useful for match-
- PJYM started publication of quarterly News letter. This
paper is very popular and the subscriber base is increasing
day by day.
PJYM organises every year various social and entertainment
activities, for the entertainment of members of PJYM like,
Picnic, Dance, Antakshri Competition, Sports and other programs
from time to time. The members participation in all the
programs is good. Most of the programs are followed with
lunch or dinner.
The biggest achievements of PJYM is purchase of 2 Flats
admeasuring 1800 sq. ft. in Borivali(W). The members of
samaj as well as various institutions for their activities
are using the flats.
PJYM has successfully brought together the youth. Even
the elderly people who can't become members of PJYM has
come close due to various activities of PJYM involving the
persons from Samaj.